One more month until summer vacation! While I most definitely enjoy the days when my kids are in school, I always look forward to the time each year when we are finally able to spend moments together without the worry of clocks or deadlines. If you know anything about me at all, then you’ll know that I thoroughly enjoy travel adventures with my kids. Summer is our “on the go” playground for exploring new places and learning about life outside of the classroom. This year we’ll be driving up to Minneapolis, down to Hilton Head, over to Nashville and around to Ocean City, Maryland. I may also throw in a mountain filled camping trip or two for good measure.
Of course, adventure always equals memories. How do you store your memories? Mine have recently found a new home with MiMedia.
If you haven’t checked out their new cloud based storage site yet then you’re missing out. There is so much to love about this system. A few of my top picks include:
- Storage for ALL your needs in one spot including photos, videos, music and documents. Soon you’ll be able to to store SMS and contacts as well!
- No need to worry about whether you have an iphone or an Android; it works with all formats.
- Really, REALLY easy to use. Add instantly from all your social media outlets, desktop, phone etc. Organization is a breeze as well.
- Desktop to Phone to Laptop to Tablet. It’s everywhere you are and it integrates seamlessly between platforms.
- Safety and Security. I love that I don’t need to worry about who’s seeing my memories or using them for their own financial gain. Think Facebook. Enough said. MiMedia has the highest level of encryption and security available on the market today. You control who you invite to share your memories with. Your friends and family can have access for free (with an invitation from you) and you feel safe knowing exactly who you’re bringing into your space.
Before MiMedia I was using Apple’s Cloud and, for a short time, Dropbox. Neither served my needs as completely or were as easy to use. Honestly, I need simple and comprehensive or I won’t stay with it. That’s just me. This works for my digital world and hopefully it will work for yours too. If you’d like to give it a try, I have a couple options to help out with the task at hand.
First up, I’ve been given a handy dandy promotional code to share with you all. When you decide to sign up for MiMedia, simply enter THEMOTHERHOOD (not case sensitive) into the promotional code space and receive special promotions and information on contests, as well as exclusive access to try new features through a designated opt-in program.
Second and even better, one lucky reader has the chance to win a free year of storage! Up for grabs is a one year, 500Gb plan (an $85 value!). Simply enter into the rafflecopter drawing below for your chance at grabbing some awesome cloud storage. Good luck!
The winner is Kimberly G.! Congrats!! 🙂
Note: This is a sponsored post from MiMedia. While I was compensated for my time, all thoughts and opinions, as always, are my own.
I love your blog thanks