Work with Me
Welcome to Mommie Cooks!
Mommie Cooks is a food blog which emphasizes real meals for real families with step by step instructions that are aimed at both novice and seasoned cooks alike. We strive to use whole food products that the average cook could find at their own grocery store. Our goal in providing step-by-step pictures is to ensure that no matter what skill level you are in the kitchen, the recipes you try here will turn out right every time you cook them.
Why choose to partner with us?
- We support a dedicated and growing audience who appreciates quality food and recipes
- We have experience working directly with large brands including Kelloggs and Hebrew National whose goal was to promote their product utilizing a combination of both online and offline marketing methods
- We have experience promoting additional companies through solely online methods including posts, twitter, and facebook. Companies we’ve worked with include MSN and delish.com, Pom Wonderful, Nestle, Hunts, High Plains Bison, Time Warner Cable Arena, Panera Bread, Edelman (makers of PAM cooking spray), The National Pork Board, The California Milk Advisory Board, Wilton, Saucy Mama brand sauces, Lyndsay Olives, Dreamworks Animation and Marx Foods
- We are a regular contributor for Charlotte NPR’s food blog, WFAEats and have been featured on The Wisconsin Cheese Board Blog and most recently on the Huffington Post
- We have been named one of Babbles Top 100 Food Blogs for the past three years
- We were a celebrity judge for The Pacific Food Every Day Chef Challenge for 2011
What can we offer you?
- 125×125 ad space with a link back to your company is currently available for purchase. Additional sizes are available upon request. Please contact us for more information on pricing.
- If you have a unique project or advertising idea in mind, please let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate your needs
Product Promotion Through Giveaways and Product Reviews
- Mommie Cooks is happy to work with companies desiring product promotion through either recipe creation or food writing. Please contact us for more information on rates.
- Products should fall in line with Mommie Cooks blog philosophy in order to be considered
- If you have a published cookbook that you would like to have reviewed, send an email to email@example.com
- Cookbooks should fall in line with Mommie Cooks blog philosophy in order to be considered
- We attend several blogging and food events throughout the course of the year. If you would like to have your brand represented at a particular event, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
For more information you can reach us through our Contact Page.